Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blink Intense Kajal Pencil.

I was recently sent the 'Blink Kajal' to try out .. Now, I love my Urban Decay 24/7 liners and my Gosh Waterproof pencils soon. But I was excited to see how this would perform and if I would like it as much as I like the other liners that I use..

"This beautiful smudgy eyeliner is perfect for creating that smoky eye effect. The pencil is smooth and soft for easy application. It contains waxes derived from olive and jojoba oil and is free of mineral oil and preservatives. The liner is long lasting and has a smudger on the end to create your desired look."

 
 I do really like it! It has this smudger on one end so you can do a really nice smoky liker with it if you want to, The smudger is soft and does blend the liner well. The liner itself is great, It is a very pigmented black, very soft and smudgeable. I wondered if it being free of oils and preservative would make it last for longer, and it certainly did - This liner lasted the majority of the day for me, which is a result. I would recommend this if you are looking for a new smudgy soft black kohl pencil.

Available from here for £13.

4 comments:

Miss A said...

Looks like a great eye pencil - will have to get it. Love super dark, long lasting, soft pencils.
Thanks for the review :)
xx

beautyandmakeupboudoir.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

My love for eye liners will never fade, but I need to get it under control, another for the list I fear.

Great review!

Thanks :D

Emma x

kay eh tea ei. said...

lovely review, i love how well it smudges. xo.
www.gh0stparties.com

StellieStellina said...

Is this a new brand? Is it just available online? Never seen anything from them before!x

http://www.brightonfashionweek.co.uk/2011-02-23-meet-bfws-head-of-makeup-jennifer-rohini