Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

-- MeMeMe Correct + Perfect..

I love concealers, and I love to find a really good one that covers really well and impresses me. The Mememe correct and perfect concealer did just that. It is a two step concealer that has a handy little powder underneath, which is such a great addition!
Correct & Perfect with this must have kit! Featuring a hydrating cream concealer to smooth blemishes & hide those tell-tale dark circles with a translucent setting powder which doubles up to to set your perfecting concealer and offers mattifying cover to any other cheeky areas. This great little compact pot with mirror offers on the spot action for girls on the go!


Me likey! This concealer is very creamy, and blends in like butter. I like to apply it with my finger to melt it into my skin easier. It is great for covering blemishes and redness, but for me it's a little too heavy for underneath my eyes, but I use a specific under eye products for that anyway.

The powder to set the concealer is great, it's really weightless and does a perfect job of setting everything in place without looking cakey. I actually like to use this to set my under eye concealer too!


This concealer is available from the MeMeMe website, or in Superdrug.

4 comments:

kay eh tea ei. said...

lovely review, dying to give this a go. xo.
gh0stparties.com

Yu said...

A lot of people have raved about this, I'm tempted to try :)

Stevista said...

Sounds good! I'm adding it to my wishlist, thanks Sophie! :) x

Unknown said...

It sounds great, I love the idea of it coming with it's own setting powder (is it my imagination or is the powder quite yellow toned, which helps with under eye circles?) but I doubt the lightest colour will be light enough for me :/