Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

→ Who's a lucky girl? .. Cosmo Prize!

I'm a lucky girl, that's who! Just a couple of weeks ago I entered a blog competition where you had to do a smoky eye look, and the best entrant got to win a £135 prize, worth of cosmo beauty tools, and I won!
 
I was really surprised and very very pleased as you can imagine! I just wanted to show you my lovely prize which I got yesterday.. You will be seeing some reviews and posts on some of these items in upcoming posts, no doubt! (Click on the image for massive size!)
And here is the official image of what I got (everything but the sponge tip applicators..) Lucky me, eh!
What do you think of Cosmo tools? I'm new to them, but know that I love the beauty blender sponge! They are available from Superdrug, if you fancy trying them out.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow congratulations! Awesome prize and your entry was beautiful so it was well deserved :)
I've never tried the Cosmo stuff, but really want the blender sponge.

Skarletrubyjynx said...

Your entry was really nice :) I've used the nail buffer before and was amazed at how shiny my nails were after using it

Jupiterfalls said...

Sophie im so very pleased for you.
Well Done.

Im a lil bit jealous of your swag but i think that you did a great look so you deserve the prize. Oh please do a review soon hun.
Yay for winning prizes.
xxx

Gaby Fauchon said...

OMG wow, that's an amazing prize, and you well deserved it! Congrats girl!

Kaushal said...

Congrats on the win doll!

Kaushal xx

Sarah said...

Lucky girl, I'm glad you won :)

Sarah x x

Gemx said...

Congratulations! I love the purple smokey eye look, definitely deserved to win :)

Maggie said...

Congratulations! I really like that look so can see how you won it!

xxMxx

Ayesha Monique said...

Beautiful! Great job it looks so pretty.
and congrats :)

Caroline Cooch said...

Wow awesome prize. It's going to take you ages to get through that lot!

Unknown said...

Awesome prize! Congrats on winning!

Stevista said...

Wow congrats hon!! ;) I love your eye makeup btw! ;) x