Pages

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Dry Shampoo For Coloured Hair.

One of the newer additions from Batiste is Dry Shampoo for coloured hair people. This is a great idea, because the standard dry shampoo that just sprays out with a white/talc looking tinge, can make the hair look a bit dull, or even grey - especially if you have darker hair.

I am a huge fan of all Batiste products, but they always seem to come out with new fresh scents, and I have quite a collection now - Though I do go through them quickly. The stuff is my saviour, and gets me through the days where my hair needs a wash, but I want to leave it just a little longer.

The coloured dry shampoo works a treat, no dull greyness, and it makes your colour look revived on the roots (if they need doing) so that's a bonus!

Batiste is available from Boots and Superdrug, Online or instores.

No comments: