Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

♡ Valentines Gift Guide! ♡

Hey All,

So, it's soon to be Valentines Day again.. And so I thought I would make up a little gift guide for my blog! Just some little ideas, and things that I would be happy to receive as gifts from my other half, and a couple if gifts for him, too!

Perfume! What lady doesn't love to smell good. I like this perfume, but for a good selection of perfumes, and giftsets, see what The Perfume Shop has to offer.

Man Perfume! I love my man to smell good.. This is my fave scent on a man - Jean Paul Gaultier.. Yummy!
Skin / Boy Giftsets, This one from The Sanctuary looks lovely. I love a bit of at home pampering.
Lovely Liz Earle Gift Sets, for him and her. Such a cute idea - I'd be more than happy to receive this!

Jewellery :) Lovely sparkly things! I like this necklace, which is silver and super cheap from Warren James. I'm not a jewellery snob, if something sparkles and looks pretty, I'm happy.
Mens Skincare! The Gentry Grooming Co do some lovely little sets for the man in your life, These products are used by the likes of Jason Orange of Take That!
Lastly, something I think any woman would like to receive ads a gift. Red Roses and a cuddly toy! Yes please :) .. Available from Interflora.

There you go! What do you all want for Valentines Day? Have a good one!

1 comment:

Gaby Fauchon said...

Great post! I'm not celebrating Valentine's Day anyway but thanks (=