Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

- Pretty Cheerful Nails ..

The other day I was feeling very, very miserable. I'm not sure why.. February blues or something - I couldn't seem to shake it though, and my poor BF got the brunt of it. So when he went for a bath to escape me I decided to cheer myself up I would give myself a bright, pretty manicure.

It did the trick.. I feel more bright, and positive just because my nails looked pretty.. How sad!

I used Sleek Makeup's Turquoise. One of my faves! Then some nail stickers that I have from Sparkly Nails.

The result is this ....



That is all.. I hope you like it :)

7 comments:

liketreasure said...

aw, these are so cute! :)

kay eh tea ei. said...

ahh i've been feeling rubbish too! i was fine in Jan, so i must have late jan blues :( lovely nails, you're sooo talented. i could never do that. x
gh0stparties.com

KimmieKarma♥ said...

This is so pretty, I love it!

Annamax said...

Oh my this is so pretty and springy!

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

So sweet this manicure :)

Lieke said...

So cute!!

M said...

I adore these!

M - Even Artichokes Have Hearts ♥