Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Photo-a-Day ~ Day Twenty Eight ~ Hair Oils.

I don't know if I have ever mentioned my love of Moroccan Oil before... I don't think I have.

This stuff is a godsend! I love it all year around, but at the moment as the weather is warmer I find that my ends feel that little bit drier and this just makes everything smooth and silky again.

The bottle is small, but you can get larger ones. But I swear, you only need a tiny amount, even for a lot of hair, and it totally hydrates and smooths your hair.. The bonus is that is smells gorgeous too! Slightly male after shave-ish, but good!

Do you use a hair oil? What are your faves?
If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

latifa said...

I love this oil! I have thin, flat hair so this doesnt weigh it down. still moisturising though..
Also, i love adding a couple of drops of coconut oil to this & its just amazing! [use this while your hair is still damp though]