Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Photo-a-Day ~ Day Ten ~ Cetaphil.

I've been really enjoying using these products from Cetaphil* lately! As I have mentioned in numerous posts, I like to try using skincare products that don't contain fragrance and soap and things that may irritate my skin.

The cleanser is lovely, it's so simple and non offensive and gets the job done. I love that it doesn't irritate my eyes or skin and it really leaves my skin feels hydrated and soft after use.

The lotion can be used everywhere and I have used it on my face a few times, but I prefer something specifically for the face so I tend to use this for other areas of my body or occasionally as a night time lotion on my face because I feel it takes a while to sink n, which isn't good in the morning before applying my makeup for the day.

Have you tried Cetaphil? What are your thoughts.

Available from Boots.
If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I have also used this product and I so love it. It does not irritate my skin and it keeps it smooth, clean and soft. I have repurchased this as well.