Pages

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Photo-a-Day ~ Day two! ~ Weirdo Weather.


What is wrong with British weather, seriously? We've had some lovely weather lately and today we're back to cold, cloudy, wet and dull. It's not cool! I'm not a massive sun lover to be honest, but it's nice to have good weather.

I took this shot out of my window and added a filter, I thought the sky looked quite pretty and magical, even it if it was cloudy and angry! Haha.

How's the weather where you are?

If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Scotlass99 said...

Weather here is dull and rainy too, so you're not alone! I made the error of going to work in peep toe shoes today = wet feet :( hopefully it gets warmer (and drier) soon!