Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Photo-a-Day ~ Day Eleven ~ Summer Dress!


So the lovely weather continues!

Today I caved in ad ordered myself this dress from Yours Clothing, they are a great site for plus size clothing and as soon as this dress went online I fell in love with it, but it was £30 and I wasn't sure.

Well, it made its way into the sale for £19 and I figured if I don't get it I'll miss out totally, so I went for it. To be honest, I don't have much confidence when it comes to clothes, I like to cover and hide my body as much as I can, but this was just so pretty!

I love the little detail at the back too! I usually always buy black things, so it made a change for me to go for something with some added colour.

Pretty huh? I can't wait to get it!

If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: