Pages

Friday, July 05, 2013

Photo-a-Day ~ Day Five ~ Date Days!

I know a picture of food is kind of random! Yesterday my boyfriend and I went out for the first time in months though. Kind of like a date day/night. We decided to see a movie and have a meal and it was so nice! Above was the combo we shared, it was really good!

We saw the movie 'This is the End' Link! It was soooo funny! If you have a good sense of humor and you don't mind a bit of bad language and you want to laugh, go see it! I haven't laughed so much in a long time. I also never noticed how hot James Franco was before (whatwhaat!)

And here is a little snap of me in the pub, enjoying a refreshing beverage! ;)
If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Your makeup looks killer in that photo! Love it!