Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Photo-a-Day ~ Day Twenty Six ~ Weightloss Blog.

Weheartit

Two weeks ago today I mentioned that I had done something that I wasn't sure I wanted to mention yet.. I think I'm ready now though!

I joined Slimming World.. Yes, me! All by myself - that's a big step for me, but it was time to make a real change and I've been twice to weigh in so far and I've been privately writing a blog along the way.

I wanted to share that blog today - I finally made it public! So if any of you would like to follow my 'journey' then please take a look/follow/comment/give advice/whatever!

Here is my new blog: Link!

Follow it on BlogLovin! Link!

If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

sahab said...

Whether you are at your ideal weight or striving to reach your weight goal is it simply a matter of burning more calories than you take in? The answer, I suggest, is no! Overall body health improvement as well as weight gain or loss must be factored in to the equation or you could be heading for problems. Correct nutrition can help to reduce the risk of a miriad of health-related problems, the most frightening of which are surely heart disease and cancer. Proper nutrition, however, entails eating many different foods, monitoring your consumption of some food and beverage items, and counting calories. Good diets offer balanced nutrition that reduces cholesterol, blood pressure, and helps with weight control.
http://bestttdiet.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-healthy-guide-to-good-nutrition.html

Unknown said...

well done! I joined a month ago, 15lbs lost so far! Stick at it, it's definitely worth it! xx

Danica said...

It is an achievement to reach that kind of figure! Taking up any kind of
fatburner can be useful when losing weight. It's good to know that there are successful stories when it comes to weight loss. Keep it up!

Need Help Losing Weight? said...

yes

sankar said...

Great Post

Beauty and weight loss tips

http://easybeautyhub.blogspot.com