Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Photo-a-Day ~ Day Twelve ~ L'Oreal Neon Pop Nails!


This is more like a post or photo a day, whatever though!

Anyway, have you seen these beauties from L'Oreal yet?

The 'Neon Pop' collection* is perfect for Summer! The shades are bright and eye catching and as with the other color riche polishes in the collection they apply really nicely, are pigmented and have a great applicator brush.

Banana Pop 
is the best yellow I've ever tried! I've always had a thing for yellow nails, but it's all about finding the perfect mellow shade. This is a winner!

Acid Watermelon 
is the most neon of them all, a shocking bright stunning pink. Gorgeous on toes and super summery! Love it.

Wasabi Hint 
I. LOVE. THIS. SHADE. It's minty but not to pale like a pastel mint. It's so unusual and I have been wearing this one lots.

Flashing purple 
is a bright, lovely purple. This is the least opaque of the bunch and kind of has a less cream finish, but it's a great colour!

What do you think of these? Nice huh! Check them out here!
If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this colors! Smeels like summer!

Belinda Rangel @PhD Scholarships said...

I love their funky names. They are great colors but oddly enough when put all together they remind me of Easter eggs. I have no clue why. I think that the purple looks the best and that the yellow looks a bit too much like mustard.


http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/