Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Photo-a-Day ~ Day Fourteen! ~July Glossybox.

It feels like ages since I did a Glossybox* post!

Here's the July 'Seaside Splash' Box, perfectly timed for Summer and the lovely weather we've been having here in the UK! The box is turquoise and has lovely starfish and coral printed on it, I love these fancy boxes!

This months box has some nice products in, all new to me too. I've only ever tried products from the Anatomicals range before, so it's exciting to try new things.

So let's start with the facial spritz from Anatomicals. It contains lavender and peppermint and is aimed at hydrating and calming the skin. I threw this in the fridge the day I got it and I like to spritz it on each time I visit, the smell is relaxing and the cool spray on your face feels so soothing and refreshing. 100ml £6.00 Full Size.

The Coola mineral face tint is a nice idea, like a tinted moisturiser and sunscreen all in one, that actually feels cooling when you apply it! It is a very small sample and I've only swatched it so far (It seemed a little dark for my skin, but we'll see, it might adapt), you definitely feel the cooling effect. I like the idea! 50ml £29.99 Full Size.

I really like the Pukka radiance serum. It doesn't contain any nasty ingredients and really makes my skin feel smooth and plump, as well as looking healthy. I don't like to get too attached to these small products that are quite pricey though, because then I always want the full size and my bank balance says no! 50ml £32.00 Full Size.

Can you believe I've not tried a Ciate nail polish before? I know! I haven't tried this yet, but I've googled swatches and I love the colour. It's called Mistress and is the perfect glam red shade. Cannot wait to use this! 13.5ml £9.00 Full Size.

The Alterna boho waves mist is great, it smells good and is perfect for my natural curls. It's like a sea salt spray and it gives a bit of texture and oomph to the hair. Perfect for that beachy look! It smells great too. One problemmo is the price, it's £23.00 for 125ml and I've tried cheaper products that do the same thing.

Link ~ www.Glossybox.co.uk

What do you think of the Summer Glossybox?
If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Katie said...

This box looks great!

Katie x and-katie.com