Pages

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Amie Skincare - My Thoughts.


Amie skincare is new to me. I had never really heard much about, or tried anything from their range until recently. In line with my trying to use products that are mostly natural or targeted at sensitive skin, because of my acne, I've been trying out their Morning Clear Facial Wash* and the Morning Dew Matte Finish Moisturiser*.

All of their products are soap free and contain natural ingredients. Both of these products are over 90% natural and I was keen to see what I thought.

They are both actually very lovely products. They are packaged nicely, affordable, natural (for the most part), and feel good on the skin. I can't pick a fave from what I've been using and I would and will happily repurchase both items, which both cost less that five pounds.

The Facial Wash smells amazing and has really helped in clearing up my skin. I've been using it a couple of times a week (in between using other cleansers) and I feel like it really hydrates my skin and leaves it feeling smooth and comfortable - no tightness whatsoever. It has a thick, creamy consistency and it lathers up well with my Clarisonic, removing all traces of dirt and leftover makeups.

The Moisturiser does what it says on the tin. It mattifies! I am all for using matte moisturisers - anything to keep the oil at bay! This also has a pleasant subtle scent, which doesn't linger on the skin. The best thing is that the smallest amount goes a really long way with this, so it should last a while, I use this during the day. It sinks in quickly and makes a nice base for my makeup.

Click here for a list of where you can purchase Amie Skincare. Take a look at their products here. They offer Free delivery on orders over £15.

If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: