Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Photo-a-Day ~ Day Twenty One ~ Red vs Nude.

This is a day late again, I know! Haha.

Anyway, I had a quiet weekend, but I always like to play with makeup if I get the chance and take some pics for a FOTD (which I do not post enough!) this was yesterday's FOTD and I tried it with a nude and a red lip. I love bright lips and red is my all time fave, but I think I liked the nude better this time.. Others prefer the red more though. *Shrug*

It was just a smoky eye with club eye shadow from MAC (a fave!).

Did you have a good weekend?!

If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love both these looks! I think i prefer the red though!
The nude is nice for a more daytime look.
:)

Emily / Glittery Teacups