Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Photo-a-Day ~ Day Fifteen ~ Shtuff!

So I never got around to actually posting this on the day. No real excuse, I just had one of those days yesterday, it was terrible and I don't know what was up with me, but I had a bit of a meltdown. Haha.

Anyway, other than the bad things, yesterday was spent trying to keep cool, getting excited over new stuff being delivered and food shopping.

I also wanted to mention the Sun Powder from GOSH, I was sent this a while ago and I reaaaaally like it! It's taken me until now to really get into it. It's huge too, absolutely massive!

It's a lovely, fine, golden shimmer, subtle powder full of bronze goodness. You can slap it on wherever you like and you just have a pretty 'glow' .. I use a bit on my legs or arms and my chest. It's really nice. Available at Superdrug for £13.99 and will last a lifetime.

Hope you are all good. I'm tired and a little blah feeling, but trying to get some pep in my step and being positive!
If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: