Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Photo-a-Day ~ Day Nine ~ Hot, hot!

Sorry this is a day late. I wasn't feeling tip top yesterday!
Wow. Pretty hot temperatures for the UK.

And I hate to be the party pooper, but I don't like it! This was yesterday and it was toooooo hot. I swear, for the past three nights (not including last night) I have slept terribly and felt crap. I don't like Summer or sun and I'd much rather be cooler so that I could choose to be warm if I wanted to.

Anyway, it's cooler today and I put my summer duvet on last night. It made a big difference.

Do you like the sun and heat? I'm a Winter girl for sure!
If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: