Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Just Life..


Hi guys, a late ramble from me. I'll do my day 16 tomorrow. I've had a hell of a day!

So, just a few little things!

First off, I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine and being safe and slapping on the suncream! I am not enjoying it much and I'm looking forward to Autumn coming along. I knoooowww, how can I say that? I've just never loved the sun!

I got some new stuff today and I have a few things that I need to return to online places. How annoying is that? I got a pair of shoes, in MY size. They are like borrowers shoes. Grr!

I got some nice sunglasses though, and a lipstick and a phonecase... I may do a little haul post one day!



 How are you guys doing anyway? I'm not bad, other than hot all of the time..  Oh, and trying to find a job which it seems to be so hard right now. I really want something makeup' or beaut related, but without 'experience' nobody is ever gonna hire me for that. So frustrating. Actually a  friend of mine, Kelly, just got a Media job at a place similar to this Media Agency London and is loving it. Something to think about...

Anyway, enough babble. Enjoy your week. :)
If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin
*This post contains a sponsored link*

No comments: