Pages

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Photo-a-Day ~ Day Three! ~ The Bronze Eye.

Today we have a pic from my Instagram from the weekend. I liked how my makeup was here and it was the simplest of looks too. I really like how copper and bronze tones make blue eyes look brighter, so I figured I wasn't going to try and do anything fancy pants and I was just going to wear my fave shade with some lashes and liner.

As much as I love experimenting with makeup, I love the simple but effective looks too.

What's your go to look?
If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

Lovely, warm tones on cool blue eyes always look fantastic :)

Krystal said...

Oh yes, very nice indeed!

blue contacts said...

Beautiful picture! Your eyes are really very pretty and the eye colour and make up both are just amazing.