Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Photo-a-Day ~ Day Nineteen ~ Summer Days.

I took this lovely photo on my phone this morning when I was on my way out... pretty, isn't it?
It was already about 20 degrees C at 9am this morning when I took this. I cannot handle it! My poor boyfriend is working 12 hour shifts at the moment in this, and working really hard. I feel so sorry for him.

I'm currently out of a cold shower with my fan pointed at me, cooling me down... I have windows open and a bottle of cold, cold water and I'm still too hot. I don't likeeeee it!

Anyone else feel the same? I get mixed thoughts from different people, but I'm surprised at how many actually agree with me sometimes too.
If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: