Pages

Monday, July 08, 2013

Photo-a-Day ~ Day Eight ~ Pimm's-o-clock!

Hey everyone!

So, today a simple snap of Pimm's! Haha!

I haven't even tried Pimm's before, but I reaaaally want to and I went shopping today to see if I could get a mini bottle to try out.. They only had these big bottles though, but luckily they had pre-mixed cans too, so I'll be trying that later this evening! I got the blackberry and elderflower to try too!

I only want to see what the hype is all about! Do you love Pimm's?
If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Julianne said...

I really like Pimm's, especially with plenty of ice and strawberries, though hot winter Pimm's is delicious too. I find it a tad too sweet to drink all the time though!